Job description / Role
You will join a leading financial services business based in DIFC where you will lead and develop the recruitment division. You will have previous in house experience and experience of creating new processes and procedures where candidate experience is key.
* Lead, mentor and manage the existing recruitment team
* Talent acquisition strategy aligned to business needs
* Create new recruitment platforms
* Work closely with the hiring managers
* Develop ATS
* Ensure on boarding and visa processes are executed
* Create a brand attraction strategy
* You will be degree qualified with 8 - 10 years recruitment experience, Agency or in house background will be considered. You will have developed ATS and recruitment strategies and also had a exposure to talent management.
* Financial or professional services experience advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
* 30,000-40,000aed per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.