Job description / Role
• Responsible for hiring the right person for the right job within the timeline.
• Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
• Review candidate’s applications and job requisitions in order to ensure that candidates are matching the job requirements.
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, recruitment website portals, media advertisements, employee referrals etc.
• Filter the applicants based on the job requirements such as gender, nationality, experience etc.
• Apply Boolean search and keywords for screening the candidate’s resumes.
• Interview job candidates to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
• Select qualified candidates or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Update candidates with details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, etc.
• Communicate with the candidates to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Conduct reference or background checks on job candidates.
• Prepare, explain, and, communicate the job offers to the selected candidates.
• Consider the skilled employees profiles ratio in order to develop the company category.
• Ensure that hiring process aligns with the time to recruit deadline and prioritize the urgent job requisitions when needed.
• Collect all related documents from the selected candidates, ensure that all documents are completed and follow up with governmental relations departments regarding their visa status.
• Obtain new hires employees signature regarding the required original documents and prepare their employment files.
• Announce the new hired employees joining date with the concerned department or team member in order to arrange and prepare related tasks such as employee code, finger scan enrollment, company orientation, staff uniform etc.
• Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
• Coordinate with outside staffing agencies either within the country or overseas to hire employees, based on departmental needs when required.
• Prepare frequent recruitment reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
• Very Good in English Language
• Proficient Microsoft office package
• Knowledge of UAE Labor law
• Experience with applicant tracking systems.
• Knowledge and experience in psychometric test
• Bachelor's Degree
About the Company
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration
HR Administrator Assistant
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Recruitment Consultant
TGC Middle East