Job description / Role
• Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
• Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
• Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
• Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
• Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
• Completing paperwork for new hires.
• Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
• Managing internship programs.
• Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
• Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
AED 3,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A bachelor's degree in human resources.
• The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
• Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
• The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good decision-making skills.
• A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruitment Consultant - 360