Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known entity in Abu Dhabi, is urgently looking for a HR / Recruitment Administrator.
- In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team in terms of organizing interviews, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, collecting feedback from line manager, gathering documents of selected candidates, creating and updating various HR reports using the latest Microsoft office application and performing other tasks that maybe assigned.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor degree holder
- With at least 5 years of general administration experience preferably with HR or recruitment experience
- Have good experience in managing projects
- Have an excellent skills in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong command of English language
- Willing to work and live in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
HR Source Consulting
HR and Admin Officer
Senior HR Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|