Job description / Role
HR Recruitment Specialist - For Europe
Objectives: Position dedicated to Jindal Films Europe operations.
Responsible for the front end of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying and presenting candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline for our open positions and critical functional areas. Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
• Consult with Managers to define staff requirements and specific job objectives
• Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and social medias
• Develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job families.
• Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.).
• Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
• Use tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
• Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates for further consideration
• Prepare new hire paperwork ensure legislation requirements are met
• Prepare and maintain onboarding documentation for different sites
• Assist on specific projects linked to HR
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Number required: 1
Desired start date: ASAP
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Travel requirements: N/A
Other Benefits: As Per UAE Labor Law
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through relevant experience (preferably HR).
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 5 years experience in recruitment activities
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
• Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
• Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
• Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
• Teamwork skills.
• Proficient in English, any other European language (French, Italian, German) is a plus
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR and Administrative Manager