Job description / Role
• Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
• Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
• Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
• Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
• Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
• Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client
• Facilitates the management team to bring the best solutions for employees
• Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
• Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
• Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
• Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
• Acts as a member of the HR Management Team
• Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners
• Monitor and partner with the business in adherence to UAE Nationalisation targets
Key Required Skills:
• Previous experience in Human Resources Management
• Team Player
• Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Project Management and Change Management Skills
• Strong Business Acumen
• Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• UAE Labor Law Knowledge Skills
• Priority will be given to UAE Nationals with a family book
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.