Job description / Role
• Ability to handle secretarial work of some complexity and variety in an independent and responsible professional manner.
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently with attention to detail while following established procedures.
• Assist in purging inactive HR records.
• Ability to create advance excel reports required for various employee records and reports.
• Sourcing any requirements from Top Management.
• Scheduling travel arrangements for Top Management as and when required.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Perform duties as assigned and work under pressure and deadline
AED 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Secretarial course work / Administration Degree
Knowledge / Skills:
• Proficient in file maintenance
• Effective Communication skills
• Basic Math Skills
• Ability to develop spreadsheets, good MS Office Skills, Advanced Excel Skills.
• 2 to 3 years of secretarial experience, preferably for CEO or Top Management.
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC