Job description / Role
The Hands-on HR Senior Officer should have the ability to manage, execute and monitor delivery of the full scope of HR services. He/She will provide human resource advice for line management, covering all areas of the employee lifecycle from recruitment and selection to employee relations, performance management, pay review, talent management and absence management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee and lead selection and recruitment processes.
• Manage contract specific on-boarding and off-boarding processes for all employees
• Advise line management on HR issues
• Support line management in employee performance evaluation.
• Oversee time allocation system
• Oversee leave management system
• Ensure compliance with local labor law
• Manage relationship with MOL and MOHRE
• Coordinate with Head Office HR department
• A minimum of 8 years all-round HR experience UAE
• Practical experience in managing complex HR cases
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to ensure that employee communications drives engagement across all levels
• A creative “can-do” attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Bachelors Degree. A recognized HR qualification is preferred.
• Excellent, up to date knowledge of Human resources practices and UAE legislations
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR and Administrative Manager
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE