Job description / Role
As an HR Specialist you are required to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruiting and staffing; Manage the whole process from A to Z. Prepare job descriptions based on company requirements and criteria, and post them online, shortlist candidates, interview them with concerned line manager, and finalize the recruitment process.
- Visa and Health Insurance; Once a new employee joins, it is the HR’s duty to finalize the Visa process and apply for the health insurance of the new joiner.
- Compensation and Benefits:
• Maintain the leave balance sheet and make regular checks on employee attendance.
• Prepare yearly (January) flights tickets prices entitlement.
- Performance Management; Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Identify key development objectives and job training based on performance results.
- HR policies and procedures; Ensure that the HR Manual is kept up to date with UAE Labor law and other trending company policies.
- Employee Relations and other day-to-day activities:
• Answering employee questions.
• Processing incoming mail.
• Creating and distributing documents.
• Maintaining current HR files and databases.
• Maintaining records related to performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
• Administering new employment assessments.
• Coordinating with the Administrative Assistant with regards to any company requirement, such as Stationary need, IT Service need and etc.
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and higher management.
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
• Must have minimum a Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business Administration
About the Company
A Dubai-based company, Etjar specializes in residential sales, leasing and property management, being a part of an industrial enterprise that has a diversified presence in more than 20 countries in four continents. With its extensively growing portfolio of residential properties in prime locations all over Dubai, Etjar is driven by its passion to be a key player in the market by providing exceptional living experience through itscustomer centric services.
Supported by the right technology and well-defined processes that enable strategic and customized asset plans, Etjar Investments assists clients by engaging in stress-free home searching experience.
Ultimately, the company strives to be the leader in the real estate industry, offering sound judgment with smart services. Our tailored approach keeps us at the forefront of maintaining and managing real estate projects.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
HR and Admin Officer
Irwin & Dow
Leading Providers of Oilfield Engineered Chemicals in the MENA Region