Job description / Role
• According to the company's business development and talent recruitment plan, be responsible for the recruitment and implementation of the business line to meet the company's talent introduction needs;
• Responsible for the promotion of the basic work of daily recruitment, including job analysis, channel maintenance and development, talent resource mining and management, interview arrangement and employment follow-up, etc.;
• Make full use of various recruitment channels, study recruitment skills and recruitment methods, break through the introduction of talents for difficult positions, and ensure the completion of various recruitment indicators;
• Responsible for sorting and summarizing recruitment resources to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of various resources and information;
• Assist in the completion of other temporary recruitment work;
• Responsible for the implementation and promotion of HR policies, systems, systems and key projects (organizational development, performance management).
AED 8,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have an experience in IT industry, you need to understand the recruitment routines of the Internet industry, have experience in recruiting technical R&D positions and be able to quickly adapt to the game business;
• Familiar with the recruitment process of Internet companies, proficient in operating various Internet communication tools and various office software;
• Possess certain mapping ability, master good communication skills, and mine and maintain industry network resources;
• Have good self-driving ability and pressure resistance ability;
• Excellent multi-tasking and multi-role balance ability;
• Love games, understand European and American culture, and have extra points for spoken English.
About the Company
A trading company in UAE.