Job description / Role
As the HR Specialist you will report directly to the HR Director of a corporate services business, this role will include managing end to end HR from getting involved in recruitment, HR Administration and process implementation.
The client is a private equity investment business based in the heart of Dubai, the role will work closely with two HR team members and report directly to the HRD.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
Assist in HR Operation services such as on-boarding, off-boarding, employee relation services based on company's policies, procedures, and processes in compliance with local Labour Laws.
- Ensure HR systems are up to date and aligned with company's policies and procedures to deliver key HR services efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain employee files and records and ensure that the information contained therein is updated by documenting, recording and archiving information related to company employees.
- Administer health insurance programs for company staff.
- Receive and respond to all correspondence, complaints, notes, requests, and inquiries related to personnel affairs from various organisational units.
- Enrol new employees in required government portals and into the company's systems and maintain their data.
- Perform any related activities according to business requirements
A Salary of 17,000AED-20,000AED + Additional benefits
The Successful candidate will have/be:
- 2-3 years in a strong HR Generalist/Operation or administration role
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in human resources management or similar field from a top university
- HR Certification is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Process oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HR and Admin Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Assistant Human Resources Manager
House of Shipping
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)