Job description / Role
- The role will be focused on updating the company policies and procedure documents, due to a recent organizational change.
- The candidate will be required to review and update both country specific and regional policy documents to align to new systems, procedures, processes and tools.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in UAE and can join immediately
- 2-4 years of relevant experience within a reputable company
- Regional experience is a plus
- Strong business acumen and the ability to analyze data to identify areas of focus
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Willing to work on a contractual basis (6 months)
About the Company
SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available.
By 2050, global trends predict the global population to grow by 3B and global water demand to increase by 55%. Technology innovation and expertise are crucial to helping the world overcome these challenges. SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions has the expertise to solve our customers’ toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
We provide our customers with technology, expertise, and predictive analytics to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity in areas such as: Industrial wastewater, Process chemicals, Municipal solutions, Zero liquid discharge, Desalination technology and Monitoring & control.