Job description / Role
• The jobholder will build and manage relations with all internal and external stakeholders to provide a proactive customer service ensuring a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times.
• The incumbent will lead and implement innovative candidate attraction strategies to build candidate pipelines from within the marketplace in a cost effective manner.
• He/she will work in partnership with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to deliver quality and efficient services to the business by providing guidance, support and recommendations on candidates during the screening, selection and on-boarding processes.
• Actively collaborate with the business to identify their talent pool and grow future successors, consider gaps when hiring
• Create customer commercial value through talent acquisition strategies and the delivery of cost effective results. Provide best in class recruitment support, ensuring the most effective sourcing strategies to support an efficient cost per hire.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or HR, CIPD is desirable
• Accredited in the usage of psychometrics and assessments
• User competency in Taleo and BI reporting
• Exposure and ability to use a variety of assessment tools including behavioural interviews, role-plays, trade tests and psychometric testing.
• Ability to search and employ a variety of approaches to active and passive job seekers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all organisational levels
• Exceptional customer service experience with demonstrated ability to effectively assess customers’ needs, quickly respond, prioritize competing priorities and problem solve.
Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in talent acquisition and supporting the provision of services related to global sourcing, assessment centers and selection within a large organisation.
• Experience managing the end to end selection process of multiple diverse roles, bulk recruitment and building talent pools through online networks.
About the Company
Based in Dubai, Emirates Flight Catering is a multicultural workplace employing over 10,000 people from 59 countries around the world. From our inception in 1982, we have been creating a creative and collaborative working environment and believe that this has been at the core of our company’s success.
At Emirates Flight Catering we take pride in the in-flight catering, hospitality and support services provided to all Emirates Airlines Flights, First and Business Class lounges as well as more than a 110 other airlines departing from Dubai International Airport. Whilst our operation is challenging, with the capacity of more than 175,000 meals per day, we have invested in our people and promoted an environment that depends on team work.
In addition to the opportunity of working for the largest stand-alone and technologically advanced catering facility in the world, a career with Emirates Flight Catering offers substantial professional growth, including advanced training in the fields of food safety and large scale operational management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|