Job description / Role
Leading Multinational Company
AED 22,000 + Flights +Bonus + Insurance
NTS Group are working alongside a multinational company to recruit a HR Specialist in Dubai. The purpose of this role is to support the HRM in key areas of HR with focus on recruitment, retention, employee development as well as engagement in order to meet the department related objectives.
Recruitment & Retention:
- Support the HRM in manpower planning and budgeting for recruitment purposes in order to ensure that the necessary funds and manpower are available for the business to perform and grow.
- Responsible for managing the entire recruitment function with focus on reducing the recruitment CTC (cost to company) in order to achieve cost savings.
Responsible for managing the entire recruitment function with focus on the following deliverables in order to ensure that the staffing needs of the organization are met, in a timely and cost effective manner:
- Setting up and managing a database.
- Identifying sourcing options.
- Conducting interviews and determining suitability.
- Developing employment contracts.
Responsible for devising a strategy and initiatives to ensure that the business is able to retain staff, thereby saving costs and training time.
- Responsible for managing employee probationary reviews in order to ensure that new recruits are performing up to standards, and development plans are being formulated for those who are not.
- Employee Orientation
- Supporting the HRM in developing a comprehensive orientation program and responsible for running the same in order to ensure that new joiners are managed effectively and have all the information and support they need.
Responsible for managing the bi-annual performance management system to achieve the following:
- Employees are appraised correctly and fairly.
- Employees are developed, based on their areas of weaknesses.
- Employees are identified for promotion on the basis of their performance.
- Supporting the HRM in creating and responsible for running staff initiatives like satisfaction surveys and suggestion programs in order to ensure that employees feedback is valued, addressed and incorporated into the business, where ever possible.
- Candidates must have significant UAE experience
- Strong track record in high volume recruitment (preferably in retail sector)
- Degree Educated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent level of spoken English
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Generalist / Specialist