Job description / Role
A new Russian school in Abu Dhabi is hiring an experienced Human Resources Specialist. The ideal candidate must be in Abu Dhabi and can start as soon as possible or by August.
Brief Job Description:
• Assist in the preparation and updating of the employee handbook.
• Assist with recruitment plans, including writing and posting job announcements for all categories and levels of employees.
• Attend meetings with school superintendents, principals, and school boards.
• Ensure compliance with UAE employment law.
• Ensure employees follow policies and procedures.
• Keep the staff directory and organizational charts up to date.
• Maintain records and reports, including teacher certifications and professional development hours.
• Oversee hiring and exit interviews and procedures, including new employee orientation and the processing of initial and terminal paperwork.
• Perform benefits administration.
• Schedule interviews.
• Serve as liaison between administrators, professional and support staff, school board, and teachers' unions.
• Supervise the activities of the HR team.
• Verify candidates' credentials, including licensing and certification if required for the position.
• Perform or arrange for reference checks and background checks.
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Ability to speak, read, and write Russian (mandatory)
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in HR or related field
• Experience in the education industry
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR in UAE (mandatory)
• High level of international and intercultural understanding (mandatory)
• Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written Russian language in order to be considered for the role.
• Due to the high volume of applications we're receiving, only selected candidates shall be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Education is a boutique student centred company specialising in education consultancy, professional development, teacher recruitment, the design and furnishing of modern educational spaces for students.
Our team consists of educators, project managers, designers, consultants and school leaders who all have previous experience in the field of education and are driven by one mission – to create student centred learning environments that stimulate and inspire.