Job description / Role
As a Consultant, you will work closely with the senior leadership to design and implement the long-term strategic roadmap to drive the organisation's HR transformation
This is an established and successful organisation with exciting growth plans focused on the local and international market
* Utilise your data analysis skills to analyse multiple data sources such as current HR operations as well as HR technology landscapes and processes
* Work closely with different HR streams such as comp & ben, L&D, recruitment, and performance management to automate processes and create governance structures
* Act as a project manager to manage HR-related projects including operational assessments, assessment of HR technology landscape, process redesign, etc.
* Create reports and presentations, incorporating insights and recommendations to drive the senior leadership's decision-making process
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Work closely with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.
* 8 - 10 years' experience in HR strategy and transformation/change management in a technology business or start - up OR in a top tier consulting firm with exposure to digital/tech/start-up engagements
* Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices with an aptitude for analytical work and the ability to translate analytical learnings into strategic insights.
* Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior HR Manager
Quest Search & Selection
HR Analyst - Compensation and Benefits
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services