Job description / Role
• Supports the Employee Relations functions of the company ensuring that all policies, procedures and processes are defined, implemented and clearly communicated in the business.
• Management of all Employee Relation cases
• Identify, develop and implement a unified Employee Relations database
• Manage all employee complaints, concerns and grievances
• Degree from a reputable university.
• At least 5-8 years' total working experience with 4 years' in human resources focusing on employee relations
• Stable career history in Employee Relations
• Strong English communication skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.