Job description / Role
The HSE Engineer monitor site performance of the subcontractor of the HSE Standards in the line with the Contract Documents and agreed procedures. Oversee the performance ensuring that quality control procedures and requirements are being implemented. Coordinate with the local authorities, consultants, and subcontractors on daily basis and make recommendations, for the concerns at the site, to the Project Manager.
- Capable of preparing HSE plan for the projects.
- Has experience in coordinating with HSE organizations.
- Capable of leading the site risk assessment study and generating the Process Safety Management Program for the project.
- Review the contract documents for each Construction Package in respect of Safety requirements and procedures and advise the HSE Manage of any deficiency.
- Review and comment to HSE Manager; on site safety organizations and key personnel.
- Ensure Contractor's safety staffs are adequate on site and report to the HSE Manager in case of shortfall.
- Review Contractor's safety records, documents to ensure major construction equipment is maintained regularly.
- Conduct and or Participate in COMPANY safety audits for the project on CONTRACTOR and Sub CONTRACTOR.
- Carry on risk assessment as directed by HSE Manager.
- Ensure Contractors safety training for site laborers is regularly maintained.
- Ensure Contractors laborers on site are following safety procedures and report to HSE Manager in case of deficiency.
- Closely monitor site activities, on a daily basis, issuing non-compliance and submit reports to the HSE Manager.
- Participate in weekly meetings and monthly executive meetings
- Engineering diploma holder with minimum 8 years’ experience in preparing & managing manuals, procedures, risk assessments and preparation of reports to management.
- With IOSH certificate
- With NEBOSH certificate
- Experience in the Middle East is preferred
About the Company
We are a leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi. Totally commitment to quality and sharp focus on customer satisfaction have set the group apart as a market leader providing general construction services for commercial and residential projects.