Job description / Role
• Monitor environmental performance and identifying risks or areas for improvement;
• Conduct safety audits and on-site inspections to identify workplace hazards and unsafe equipment, working practices or working conditions;
• Investigate environmental or safety incidents;
• Prepare reports and recommendations; implementing waste management programs;
• Develop and deliver HSE training programs; prepare TRA, managing relationships with community or environmental stakeholders.
• 4 – 6 years’ experience as HSE in construction / maintenance sites in the Middle east with 1-2 year experience in O&G industry.
• Well trained person with the experience of handling emergency site incidents
About the Company
A leading Solution Integrator Provider in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited