Job description / Role
• The expert will undertake the following tasks Coordinate with other team members and help team leader deputy team leader to develop a detailed work plan and implementation schedule
• Assist the team in HSE aspects of infrastructure and plant design reviews
• Monitor and advise on all aspects of HSE activities on the Construction Site
• Develop Safety Plans as required
• Candidate Specification The expert should have Bachelors or higher degree in engineering and preferably 3-5 years of professional site based experience of Oil & Gas Power plants
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: company transport
• Bachelor Degree
• Health & Safety Certifications like NEBOSH/IOSH
• Minimum 2-3 years oil & gas power plant and project experience
• Minimum 3 years overall experience as an HSE Engineer/Officer
• Contract role: 2-3 months - candidate must be okay with this.
• Role based in Fujairah - Transportation provided by company
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.