Job description / Role
HSE Engineer / Safety Officer - 3 months contract
To implement and ensure health, safety and environmental (HSE) standards are followed in accordance with the corporate HSE philosophy, project requirement, relevant international standards and local/federal authorities’ requirements.
• Adhere to and implement Honeywell’s internal HSE management procedures on site.
• Adhere to project HSE requirements and implement this for employees and contractors team.
• Monitor the compliance of all staff with the applicable safety standards and company’s procedures and bring to the attention of the HSE Manager.
• Monitor, assess and report on client, subcontractors HSE compliance with the project HSE requirements as per the Contract and HSE legislation / best practice.
• Conduct and co-ordinate regular safety training for site employees.
• Review and comment on risk assessments and work method statements.
• Conduct accident and incident investigations at site.
• Liaise with the construction team and report status of safety issues.
• Prepare and maintain HSE registers, e.g. training, induction, inspection reports, accident/Incident, and others as required.
• Prepare HSE statistics, regular weekly, monthly and other reports as required on safety matters for issue to the Project Director and HSE Manager.
• Carry out inductions for new site employees.
• Ability to work in various temperatures (e.g., warm, hot, cold,) to complete job tasks.
• Willingness to work overtime to complete work assignments and ensure area coverage.
Education and Certification:
Certification/ Diploma : NEBOSH - IGC
Any Graduate/ Engineering Degree
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HSE Inspector - 1 Year Contract
Arab Media Group (AMG)