Job description / Role
To have the overall responsibility of operations and management of the HSE Department. Promoting best practice throughout.
- To manage the HSE budget and recommend where monies should be invested.
- Supervise the day to day operations
- Ensure compliance is implemented
- Maintain the project schedules meeting the customers HSE requirements
- Investigate Accidents
- Stakeholder management
- Assist in Recruitment
- 12 years working experience in HSE ideally in a Ship yard
- Experience in Steel Fabrication, OIL & Gas or Offshore marine Organisation
- recognized degree in HSE or Engineering
- Lead Auditor - OHSAS 18001
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection