Job description / Role
Assuring and advising the senior management on all issues related to health and safety.
• Understands the application of health and safety at work.
• Ensuring implementation of health and safety strategies.
• Must keep up with changes in UAE Laws and regulations.
• Plans and implements training for employees in worksite safety practices.
• Creating awareness among workforce and management on health and safety policy and standards.
• Performs safety surveys and inspections.
• Showing exemplary leadership quality in promoting health and safety with a vision to promote business with regulators and external stakeholders and improve business standing.
• Carrying out audit and inspection functions.
• Forming proactive health and safety manager duties that should have the ability to meet the needs of the business for achieving operational excellence.
• Keeping an eye on all incidents to document and investigate properly.
• Conducts post-accident investigation and prepares reports identifying causes and hazards for use by company personnel or management.
• Minimum 10 year of experience in the UAE working for Main Contractors.
• Having strong leadership quality.
• Must have experience working in Roads, Bridges and Infrastructure Projects.
• Adept understanding of UAE Laws and Regulations
• Experience as safety and health expert with proven track record.
• Highly accepted health and safety certification for safety managers such as NEBOSH National Diploma (or equivalent).
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in managing and leading safety and health teams
• A strong decision maker.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Continued professional development within health and safety field.
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.
HSE Operations Manager
TGC Middle East
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Officer
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
HSE Manager - Construction - Immediate start
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
RTC-1 Employment Services