Job description / Role
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in QHSE, Science or Engineering,
• Multiple years’ experience developing and implementing QHSE practices;
• Construction / contracting industry experience is paramount;
• Strong leadership and man-management skills;
• Ability to evaluate challenging specialist / technical subjects;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written are essential;
• Excellent command of English.
• Experience in delivering horizontal projects and high-end of finishes projects are a MUST
• At least 18 - 20 years’ experience
• Working with internal teams and external suppliers to minimize defects and cost of poor quality within business operations
• Strengthen the company’s quality, health, safety and environmental practices across the organisation
• Document and implement QHSE policies in order to develop robust QHSE framework
• Statutory compliance and HSE employee training
• Incident investigation and internal audits.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.