Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Senior manager of Event Health, Safety & Environment, the HSE Manager is responsible and accountable for ensuring implementation of the Expo City Dubai Health, Safety and Environment Policy, Procedures, and Assurance Standards. Provide specialist health and safety advice and assistance within Expo City Dubai site specific to event activities.
• The HSE Manager role will support the Senior Event HSE Manager with implementation of health, safety and environment the overall delivery strategy for event which will include carrying out assurance activities, inspections, trainings etc.
• The role holder must be familiar with building codes and international standards for temporary works/ structures, infrastructure works, fire safety, applicable legislations including but not limited to: UAE Labor law, UAE Fire Code etc.
• The role holder will support the different pre event construction, events, and post event activities and will be expected to work a shift pattern which might includes weekends depending on the requirement.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Engineering or equivalent plus NEBOSH IGC certification or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in HSE management preferable in the Middle East
• Knowledge and experience in infrastructure and building projects within a live community,
• Knowledge of UAE legislations including the fire code, DM Technical guidelines, construction code of construction safety practice etc.
• Excellent communication skills, good command of English (Arabic will be added advantage)
• Team management skills, presentation skills, risk management skills, project management skills, high attention to detail, communication skills
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health & Safety Advisor
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jul|
HSE Manager (Renewable Energy)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited