Job description / Role
- Undertake visits to operational sites to provide support and advice to the operatives and local management;
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors regarding meeting the HSE operating standards through site visits, inspections and/or audits;
- Review unplanned events and support line management in their completion of investigations into the causes of these events and the identification of root causes and preventative measures.
- Membership of recognised Professional body IOSH, AIEMA;
- Excellent HSE legal knowledge and practical application;
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment;
- Construction/ Engineering Background;
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.