Job description / Role
Site HSE Manager - Oil & Gas
• To devise and implement Project HSE Plans and associated procedures.
• To devise and implement Project Emergency Response Plans.
• To ensure Project HSE legal register is maintained and compliance evaluation reviews are completed.
• To evaluate / review work methodologies and preparation of suitable and sufficient risk assessments.
• To devise and implement active site monitoring programmes to verify legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and provide guidance / assistance as necessary
• To attend all Client / Client Representative meetings and site inspections
• To report all HSE related incidents to Project Management, Clients and Corporate HSE Management.
• To lead, or assist with the investigation of HSE related incidents (as required);
• To submit all incident notification and investigation reports to Project Management, Clients and Corporate HSE Department.
• To submit all HSE performance reports to Project Management, Clients and Corporate HSE Department.
Site HSE Manager - Western Passport holder due to visa and travel when required.
• Must have experience on Oil & Gas EPC projects Onshore / Offshore.
• Minimum 10 years' experience in HSE Management role
• Degree in Engineering (Safety/Civil/Mechanical)
• Diploma in Health and Safety,NVQ Level 5 & above
• ADNOC Approved an added advantage
• Diploma in NEBOSH with minimum 5 years’ experience as Project HSE Manager.
• NEBOSH International Diploma or same level of national qualification
• Technical certification on Health, Safety and Environmental
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies