Job description / Role
Title: HSE Manager - Onshore and Offshore
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries
We are looking for a HSE Manager - Onshore and Offshore for a PMC project to be based in Abu Dhabi - UAE.
The development of gas fields, located in the North West offshore region of Abu Dhabi in the Arabian Gulf:
- Sweet non-associated gas
- 2 x Sour non-associated gas
The development comprises:
- Offshore development of all fields using unmanned wellhead platforms and a manifold platform in the field
- Full well stream transfer to Island for processing
- Offshore field support from the Island
- On-specification gas export via the IGD-E pipeline
- Stabilized condensate export via pipeline.
The development is mostly Greenfield but with some brownfield works on an Island and at the existing platform.
Offshore production facilities located at each field produce well fluids which are routed via subsea pipelines to the production facilities at the Island.
- Bachelor's Degree is a Must
- PMC experience is a must
- Offshore Detailed Design and EPC scope
- Sour Gas
- Middle East experience required
- ADNOC experience is added advantage
- Minimum 20+ years of experience
Interested and suitable candidates please apply for the role. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.