Job description / Role
My client is a leading HSE manager currently working on a major rail construction project in the UAE and they are currently looking to recruit and experienced HSE Manager. The role will be as follows
• Assist the Project manager in the general supervision of the HSE program.
• Provide a dedicated audit and inspection program.
• Monitor the implementation of the HSE program.
• Assist Construction Manager, Supervisors and foremen in promoting a preventive approach within their respective work groups.
• Execute periodical, audits and inspections on site, and address appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
• Prepare audits and inspection formal reports and verify the follow up.
• Guide and facilitate the investigation in case of accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Collaborate closely with Employer’s Representative with regard to HSE.
• Monitor regularly the HSE performance through the dedicated KPIs.
• Verify the adequacy and application of the Site HSE Plan and all related procedures, to the evolution of the Project.
• Candidates should have a degree or a similar level qualification and should have either the NEBOSH IGC/GC or and NVQ level 3 HSE qualification.
• Candidates must have experience as a HSE manager working on major construction projects and should ideally have rail or metro construction experience including track work, associated civils and infrastructure and also mechanical and plumbing
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
HSE Manager Civil Construction
HSE Manager (Railway Project)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||25 Apr|