Job description / Role
- Provide assistance to the safety manager on the daily management of safety and environmental function within the company
- Prepare and execute awareness and training programs for safety
- Carry out periodical work place health and safety inspection to ascertain compliance
- Execute health, safety and environmental strategy, policy and objectives in line with the company’s corporate goals
- Carry out health and safety risk assessment
- Draft and present periodical safety performance management reports as required
- Direct health and safety committees’ facility activities in conjunction with committee officials
- Organize educational seminars on a regular basis
- Perform any other necessary task
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accomodation and food provided
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The incumbent must have NEBOSH Certificate
- At least three years of hands-on experience as a safety officer working on construction building projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Must be a critical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Should have experience in the contracting sector within the UAE
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Ms Office
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.