Job description / Role
• Must have previous experience in Steel Industry
• Assist HSE Manager in developing policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors to the company
• Ensure smooth & sustainable work flow between the different work sites.
• Assist in carrying out risk in assessment for the company activities and recommend any changes that may be necessary.
• Assist in carrying out environmental aspects impacts analysis for all activities of the company and ensure corrective measures are taken.
• Assist in development and implementation of waste management plan and housekeeping of the plant.
• Monitor the company’s operations, processes and procedures to ensure that they comply with health and safety regulations.
• Maintain self-awareness of developments in the field of health and safety to become sufficient knowledgeable.
• Attend required professional trainings for development and internal safety meetings.
• Keep himself up to date and well-informed on any new legislation and codes of practice and initiatives
• Carry out monthly periodic safety inspections of labor accommodation; and prepare & submit reports.
• Assist in Carrying out internal and external HSE audits in line with company procedures.
• Ensure projects site safety requirements are complied with when assigned to the projects sites by the management.
• Higher Secondary School Certificate & Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or related discipline such as NEBOSH IGC.
• 2-3 years of experience in similar or related area of activity.
• Well versed with Occupational Safety and health Act.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Knowledge in ISO 14001/ ISO 45001 would be a definite advantage
About the Company
Recruitment Company for local and overseas candidates.