- Discuss and integrate HSE requirements into project execution plan and strategies including site coordination plans covering FEED through construction and commissioning.
- Communicate HSE strategies, concerns and expectations to respective project personnel and key stakeholders.
- Formulate and regularly review the project HSE plan to ensure that it remains comprehensive, effective, up-to-date and relevant.
- Regularly assess the site HSEMS to identify any deviations, weaknesses or significant change in the organization, risks control measures and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that all accidents and incidents are thoroughly investigated, reported and that appropriate corrective and preventive actions including the sharing of lessons learned are carried out on a timely manner.
- Report HSE performance against leading and lagging indicators to the project management, group HSE and client representative.
- Participate in project reviews involving critical lifts, logistics, site traffic, construct-ability, contract requisitions, contractors’ tender responses, etc.
- Have 5+ years’ experience of HSE management for a power project
- Have previous international experience
- Be willing to re-locate to the Middle East
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- B.Sc Degree in an HSE related field
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.
TGC Consulting Middle East
TEC Group International (TGI)
Safety Officer - Infrastructure & Landscaping