Job description / Role
HSE Specialist Offshore 28/28 Rotation
On behalf of our client, a leading UAE-based oil and gas operator we are looking to recruit an Offshore HSE Specialist for a 28.28 permanent rotation
Candidates must have hold the following:
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree required.
• External certification of safety expertise; e.g. NEBOSH certificate, other safety diploma requiring testing
• 10+ years’ experience in environmental, safety or health fields; primary focus safety
• 10 years Offshore operations experience essential
• Experience in Risk Assessments and Incident Investigation essential
• Previous experience as Radiation Safety Officer an advantage
• Experience working with a major international operator
• Experience in Well intervention operations would be advantageous.
• Experience in working within a multi-cultural environment.
• Sound knowledge of Permit to Work Systems.
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
• Medically and physically fit for offshore and hot climates
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
HSE Advisor - Major Exhibition Programme
Health and Safety Manager - Luxury Hotel
HSE Manager - Major Exhibition Programme