Job description / Role
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Ensure compliance to Client and Customer HSE management system requirements.
• Ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Represent the Project Management Leadership in all HSE matters.
• Establish relationships, processes and tools with customer site team including the subcontractors and customer representatives, influence employees to deliver required HSE behaviours and results.
• Deliver HSE related trainings such as Safe Operations Management, risk assessment, incident investigation and other site specific training requirements.
• Perform regular site inspections and audits, HSE reviews and spot checks to ensure the compliance. Follow up for the timely closure of corrective actions.
• Support and cooperate with Client and Customer HSE audits.
• Complete injury / incident investigations as specified in Client systems.
• Management and maintenance of OHSE documents.
AED 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Key Success Factors (Key Metrics / KPIs / Deliverables)
• Meeting the contract HSE performance indicators.
• On time reporting HSE incidents and maintenance of HSE documentation.
• Continual reviewing and improvements to safety, environmental and quality management systems tools and programs.
• Recognition as the first point of call for all safety, environmental issues in relation to the assigned contract(s).
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
PSR Solutions International
Senior Safety Officer - Main Contractor
Specialist Health, Safety & Environment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
HSE Construction Supervisor
HSE Engineer - Power Distribution Projects