Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Develop and deliver Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Training programs
• Prepare and update the HSE training matrix and annual training plan based on HSE/legal requirements and results of trend analysis.
• Maintains a documented inventory of HSE training including specifications, requirements, curriculum, etc. Ensures that an accurate database of HSE training is maintained against all employees and contractors.
• Improve and adapt existing training programs for delivery and efficiency.
• Coordinate with external training providers for the training inside or outside the company premises.
• Minimum 5 years in of HSE experience in a training role
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claim
• Develop and implement the Emergency Response Plan for the facility.
• Conduct Evacuation Drills for the facility
• Has an operational background along with trainings background
• Knowledge of the process for training certifications
• OSHAD certified
• Speaks English and Urdu “ Arabic is a plus”
• Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Certification in a HSE subject is preferable e.g. ASP/CSP, NEBOASH
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.