Job description / Role
- Develops and monitors plant's safety and health procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Informs plant managers and supervisors on matters pertaining to health, safety, and environmental issues.
- Conducts site safety investigations and develops action plans to correct deficiencies.
- Review and approve project HSE Plan, Risk Assessment reports, JSA and Task Risk Analysis (MSRA) for compliance with international heavy construction safety standards.
- Train employees during FEED, Construction Safety & Pre-Commissioning Phases, Industrial Hygiene, Electrical Safety, PSSR, HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, SIL, PHA's and HSEIA’s to meet or exceed international standards reducing risk to ALARPs.
- Prepare HSE & Fire training modules, site safety instructions and its implementation
- Ensure that EPC contractors develop/ implement a site specific Project Risk Management Plan, monitor contractor HSE Management System, Company CP implementation & provide advice & timely assistance
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Industrial Safety, Fire Safety, Environment) and/or Engineering / Management Post Graduation university degree
- Excellent Managerial Skills and Team Leader competency.
- Minimum 15 Years’ experience working in Refinery Operation, Process, Production in higher position, in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of HSE, knowledge of local, national and international codes, guidelines and standards, ISO, API, IEC, ASME, Best HSE - safety requirements
- Proficient in technical and HSE, maintenance aspects of Oil and Gas, Process Plant, Refinery, Operation Management, Technical & Safety Plant Integrity management
- Experience in internal auditing of Process Plant Control System, Safety management
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills in English, administration skill.
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft applications
- Basic accounting and budgeting skills
About the Company
A leading shipping company in Fujairah.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project HSE Lead / Manager
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
HSE Manager - Corporate Construction
HSE Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection