Job description / Role
We are looking for a highly organized and independent HR candidate.
- Visa Processing
- PRO coordination
- Maintain up to date staff records (holiday and sick leave)
- Staff schedules (assist in staff schedules, organize drivers, and appropriate cover during holidays)
- New staff induction and orientation
- Oversee Exit interviews, relevant paperwork etc
- Handle staff benefit programs (health insurance, over-time etc)
- The candidate must have UAE experience and knowledge of dealing with government agencies including immigration and labor.
- The candidate must have experience in handling UAE visa process from A to Z.
- The Ideal candidate will have experience working in a company who handles food and beverage sectors and understands the necessary documents required in this industry.
About the Company
TRAIN Strength & Fitness opened in January 2016 and has since become the top performing club (gym) in the UAE. The brand has become a well recognised name across the region.
The 42,000sq ft facility has a unique operation and boasts it’s own retail & nutrition store as well as a healthy café.
Due to it’s success the club & brand is expanding across different fields, with new branches set to open in various areas across the region.
HR and Admin Officer
Administration / HR Manager
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE
HR Source Consulting
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
Senior Specialist - HR
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE