Job description / Role
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Lead development and delivery of new people projects in coordination with Human Capital Director and People Partner.
• Analyzing end to end employee journey, identifying pain points and suggesting recommendations
• Structuring strategies to localize staff in new geographies
• Conducting compensation and benefit analyses
• Designing programs to enhance talent acquisition and staff integration
• Re-engineering existing HC processes for streamlined operations
• Digitizing HC processes through existing and new tools
• Gather requirements and objectives, outline project scope and create work plans, manage relationships with clients and stakeholders prepare presentations and documents, follow through to ensure projects deadlines are delivered on
• Participate in evaluation of existing Human Capital programs and suggest improvements
• Analyse trends and metrics to propose and rollout solutions, programs and policies
• Benchmark people programs/policies regionally and globally, identify gaps and opportunities
• Establish and maintain close relationships with broader HC community (HR operations/recruiting/staffing/performance management/L&D) and other functions (finance/marketing/etc)
• Contribute to an environment of teamwork and supports other areas as needed
• University Degree, HR experience/specialization a plus
• 6-8+ years of experience in Human Capital, Project Management, Management Consultant Role
• Proficient in English and Arabic (a plus)
• Proven analytical data management, HR digitization, project management experience in an international professional services firm
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional team
• Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Highly flexible; adapts to change quickly
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Ppt), strong excel skills; Digital systems proficiency is a plus
• Flexibility to travel for business when needed
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.