Job description / Role
• Follow up the execution of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, and provision of formal and informal feedback.
• Track projects progress and status reporting
• Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports including project’s action forms, timesheets, and updates
• All project documents. (Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
• Study, analyze and review of stated policies & procedures & process map against current situation and cases raised
• Creation, deletion or amendment of policy & procedure clauses as well as enhancing company’s flow of process
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Proven track record in Human capital role
• Experience in policy, systems and procedures admin
• Excellent Communication Skills
• UAE national with Family Book
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: UAE National with Family Book
• Language Fluency: Arabic and English
• Current Location: UAE
• Specialist knowledge: Human Resources
• Policy Making
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Operations Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE