Job description / Role
We are looking for a skilled and personable HR executive to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes for the company.
- Maintain & Monitor all employee records (attendance, leave applications, leave/holidays, overtime, cancellations, terminations etc).
- Monitor staff performance and attendance.
- Manage appropriate disciplinary action.
- Organize appropriate training, workshops and activities.
- Assist in conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Writing and implementing SOPs
- Assisting with writing and executing policies.
- Provide staff orientation.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors etc on human resource and work related issues.
- Work closely with accounts team and PRO.
- Manage staff schedules.
- Knowledge of UAE Labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Minimum of two years+ experience in HR department within UAE.
- Experience applying & handling health insurance applications.
- Experience in the recruitment process.
About the Company
TRAIN Strength & Fitness opened in January 2016 and has since become the top performing club (gym) in the UAE. The brand has become a well recognised name across the region.
The 42,000sq ft facility has a unique operation and boasts it’s own retail & nutrition store as well as a healthy café.
Due to it’s success the club & brand is expanding across different fields, with new branches set to open in various areas across the region.