Job description / Role
• Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
• Support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
• The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and talent management.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and recommending benefit programs to management
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A professional Human Resource Manager with at least 5 Experience working in UAE.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Must include Excel and demonstrable skills in database management and record keeping
• General knowledge of UAE employment laws and practices
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrable organizational, interpersonal, and coaching skills
• Experience managing individuals within a team
• Problem analysis and assessment
• Decision making
• Planning and organizing
• Work and time management
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Delegation of authority and responsibility
• Coaching skills
• Teamwork and collaboration
About the Company
A leading energy services company offering finance, technology and engineering solutions to asset owners in the UAE through a team of energy engineering experts.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
HR Business Partner / HR Manager
A Trading Company In UAE