Job description / Role
(IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED)
LINKVIVA are currently looking for a energetic, knowledgeable, and dedicated HR Administrator to join our team immediately. The ideal candidate will be responsible to complete the following on a daily basis:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Use the AXS (Tecom) portal to apply for new employee visas and cancel existing employee visas
- Assist the business with general recruiting practices and processes
The ideal Candidate should have the following experience:
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
About the Company
LINKVIVA is an award-winning international experiential marketing and events agency. Devising unforgettable activations, conferences, and a host of other events, LINKVIVA helps clients facilitate customer acquisition and retention, increase market share, and engage with their customers, employees, and partners on an emotional level.
Operating within the UAE and beyond since 2003, LINKVIVA has worked with high profile multinationals and myriad of clients in the private and the public sectors.
At a steady 95% customer satisfaction rate and 85% client retention rate, LINKVIVA believes in building long term relationships with clients.
Building strong relationships with clients is only possible by having a professional, dedicated, and passionate team and providing them with the right environment to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
We love like-minded people. We love people who are different, who challenge the norm, break status quo and buck the trend. If this sounds like you, we want to know about you!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Black & Grey HR
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Big Fish Recruitment