Job description / Role
HRBP role reporting to the GM. The role will focus on further development to HR functions in the HQ and across the region.
The role will also focus on making the HR department and company more efficient, streamlining processes and procedures across the region and identifying how we can get the best out of each employee and department.
• Managing HR functions across other departments & all entities
• Managing the HR team and develop HR basic manuals, policies and forms
• Developing the HR department in the HQ in Dubai and other regional locations
• Managing a team of around 5 -6 HR professionals
• Talent Management – developing people and identifying who needs specific L&D and training
• Talent Acquisition – lead the recruitment for company expansion talent needs in the region
• Process improvement – assessing the current processes and implement the required actions to increase efficiency and performance
• Assessing business / projects requirements in terms of. man power and competency needs
• Labour law knowledge and ability to adopt the corporate policies to the local requirements
• Streamlining the HR processes between all the regions
Experience and competencies:
• Circa 10+ years’ HR experience in all the aspects of HR functions
• Fluent English and Arabic is a must
• Ability to travel
• Someone who has developed HR functions during his/her previous life
• Someone who has worked in growing environment in the past
• Strong personality
• Change driver
• Independent thinker
• Self-driven and motivated
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Administrative Manager
HR Operations Manager
Head of Human Resources
AlMulla Holding Group
HR & Admin Manager - Construction
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|