Job description / Role
Reporting to the Regional Human Resources Business Partner based in Dubai, you will provide generalist HR advice to the Riyadh office. You will also be responsible for firmwide project work and other HR activity or Senior Office Partner relationship where appropriate.
• Acting as a thought partner to fee earners and partners. Delivering performance management, budgeting, workforce planning, project and change management.
• Exploring and challenging team structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
• Coaching partners and managers and being their trusted advisors,
• Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements,
• Influencing reward decisions effectively, ensuring compliance with the firmwide Reward approach,
• Establishing office-wide policies and procedures as per the requirement of the business
• Championing the learning agenda within teams, and ensuring participation in the relevant programmes
• Delivering presentations and training sessions to employees and line managers
• Managing vacancy approval (through budget as required), and then play leading role in recruitment
Handling of all HR transactional tasks including but not limited to:
• The onboarding of all external candidates supporting the Regional and International HR teams
• Managing all transaction HR tasks associated with the employee life cycle;
• Performance management - ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable employment law; guiding line managers, conducting investigations and maintaining records
• Responsible for the monthly execution of payroll including employee enrollment, salary and holiday calculations as well as End of Service Gratuity calculations and GOSI contributions.
Skills and experience:
• Successful candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in HR ideally from a law firm or professional services multinational, but primarily experienced in working in a large and complex international organization.
• You will hold an Undergraduate degree in either Human Resources or English.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken is mandatory.
• Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
• You will have a good understanding and practical experience of complex ER and L&D delivery.
• In addition, we are looking for someone with an understanding and experience in an international company with a well-developed commercial acumen and the ability to contribute to the wider business and HR agenda.
• Excellent IT skills; competent Excel skills essential and competent in the use of information systems highly desirable.
• Must be currently based in the UAE.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.