Job description / Role
* As a part of the dynamic and vibrant Andaz Human Resources team, you will be living our values and delivering the brand experience through all touchpoints and interaction with our colleagues.
* You are open minded, energetic, self-motivated, and welcome new ideas in creating a fun environment for the hotel. You are empathetic, truly understand our colleagues' needs, and are able to attend to the needs in a fast and professional way.
* A genuine interest and passion about people and their wellbeing
* An understanding of the core Human Resources values and knowledge of the hotel industry
* Willingness to continue learning and developing your career in the Human Resources field
* Previous experience or internship in the Human Resources is a plus
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.