Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in all administration matters. The Human Recourses Coordinator ensures all documentations are prepared as per Policies & Procedures. This role is essential in delivering a friendly Service Center attitude in assisting all employees with all HR inquiries.
The general nature of the role will cover all areas of HR duties from filing, document preparation including reports and statistics up to supporting different activities within the HR department.
- Good understanding of the day to day operation within the Human Resources Department as generalist
- Good understanding of the local labor laws, medical insurance policy provided to LEGOLAND
- Assist to keep all HR related Policies & Procedures up to date
- Assist to keep an up to date file of all Job Descriptions
- Fully in charge for all filings and staff personal files maintenance within the HR Department
- Assist with staff inquires
- Taking minutes and creating follow up reports from different HR initiated meetings.
- Assist in Recruitment activities to ensure smooth journey for all candidates.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Human Recourses and/or relevant fields
- 1 or more years' experience as HR Assistant
- Very strong administration skills
- Able to focus and prioritize
- Fluent English in both oral and written
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge - Excel/World/PowerPoint experience
- Excellent HR Generalist knowledge
- Previous work experience in Hospitality or Theme Park is preferred
- Good understanding on culture awareness
- Familiar with Social Media (Linkedin / Facebook / Instagram.)
- Able to summarize facts and figures
- Good communication skills
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|