Job description / Role
• Prepare new employee files and maintain filing checklist
• Coordinate all matters of work permits, visas and cancellation with the PRO
• Initiate visa process, arrange medical insurance other documents
• Make administrative arrangements for new employees including desks, network phones and business mobile phones, business cards, access cards and other stationary and equipment (as per employee eligibility)
• Serve as a point of contact for all new employee questions
• Update and Maintain HR files & Databases
• Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
• Prepare the monthly attendance report for the payroll for all entities.
• Prepare the attendance for end of service and leave settlement and coordinate with finance department.
• Prepare expense reimbursements and medical insurance claim forms
Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
• Participate in recruitment efforts as per instructions from HR Manager
• Post job advertisements and organise Job applications and resumes
• Schedule job interviews and assist in the interview process
• Initiate the sourcing for all positions including liaising with the relevant Line Manager
• Maintain and update CV Database
• Perform initial screening of all short listed candidates for each position and liaise with recruitment agencies (as required)
• Facilitate the interview process with Line Managers
• Prepare Employment Contract and undertake all reference checks and document attestation requirements
• Initiate the Group’s on boarding process by preparing and conducting induction training's for new employees.
• Closely monitor and support new employees during their orientation period
Compensation and Benefits
• Record employees’ compensation and benefits entitlements in the employees’ payroll data
• Collect employees’ health insurance cards and distribute to employees’
• Track any overtime claimed by employees’
• Manage time and attendance administration
• Maintain all data/ information relating to employees’ leave, overtime, attendance and advances
Learning and Development
• Receive and codify in record offers from 3rd parties on learning and development actions and training's
• Assist HR Manager towards the preparation of training's either internally delivered or provided by an external provider with an emphasis on the logistics (invitations to participants, training documents printouts, communicate organizational details with participants, coordinate logistics with external providers, coordinate booking of training venues, ensure training visuals and materials are in venue-proper projector output, presence of flip charts if requested- and oversee the F&B arrangements for training events as requested).
• Assist in the performance management process by collecting and filing relevant documents.
• Administer, organize, and coordinate Group’s performance management programs to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of competencies, objectives and performance results.
• As part of Performance Management process assist the logistics of employee recognition in collaboration with HR Manager, including announcements and input of recognition awards data into the HR Management system
• Participate effectively in the company’s performance management system including seeking feedback from supervisor on positive areas and areas of improvement. Be an effective contributor in the half year review and annual performance review and personal development meeting with HR Manager
Disciplinary and Grievances
• Support the management for disciplinary and grievance issues
• Enforce all disciplinary and grievance actions as per the HR Policy
• Prepare disciplinary documents as per instruction from HR Manager
End of Employment
• Coordinate the end-to-end exit process for exiting employees
• Arrange exit interviews with all employees who are resigning (as required)
• Develop and maintain an Exit Checklist Form and ensure that all company owned assets are returned at end of employment for all employees’
• Assume initiative to contribute individual creative ideas that would possibly impact in four specific areas in the department or the organization: the improvement of processes, enhance service quality, optimization of costs or potential generation of new revenue streams
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field
• Certification / training in HR Management
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Middle East region, with at least 2 years in a supervisory level.
• Experience in delivering successful HR support
• Demonstrable ability to deal with difficult and challenging situations
• Knowledge of HR functions (Compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Strong understanding of UAE employment and related legislation
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• Fluent in English
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Petrochem Middle East
Hr/Admin Assistant for a Leading Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Irwin & Dow
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Swisslinx Middle East