Job description / Role
• Assist in monitoring and tracking associate relations issues including resolution and follow-up.
• Disseminate information regarding activities and personnel policies and programs
• Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all associate files
• Assist in logistics administration and scheduling of annual associate surveys.
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
• Serves as a thought partner, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism while handling critical and highly sensitive situations.
• Act as liaison to associates when needed. Partnering and collaborating to manage cross-functional initiatives from conception to completion.
• Support the Human Resources team members with daily activities to ensure that the Human Resources department works as a business partner to all the departments.
• University Degree/Diploma - preference given to Human Resources or business-related degrees
• Experience of working in hotel-related operational positions would be a useful benefit
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Officer
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
HR Manager - Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|