Job description / Role
- The Talent & Culture team is the heart of the hotel and plays a key role in achieving organization goals and guest satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth
- Talent rewards
- learning best practices
- Space for innovation and implementing new ideas
What you will be doing:
- Daily communication with hotel employees and receiving their requests
- Maintaining the employees files with all kinds of documentations
- Daily check on employee outlet, changing rooms and transportation.
- Responsible for the monthly HR reports.
Your experience and skills include:
- Hospitality experience is a must.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in similar role .
- Good command of English Language as well as Arabic language
- Team player
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous Accor brands Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick hotels which will have a total of 924 rooms. All located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Meisim.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.