Job description / Role
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Ensure that the correct approvals with manpower budgets have been obtained prior to commencement of recruitment (Recruitment Justification, Job Description, remuneration package, timescale)
• Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
• Facilitate and coordinate the performance management process.
• To support a positive organizational culture.
• To drive the performance management process, ensuring documentation is understood and completed.
• Assists in the implementation of compensation and benefits strategy.
• Assist in the review of Organizational policies which meet ethical and professional standards
• To ensure that all new and existing line managers are briefed on the HR procedures
• Responsible in assisting in Exit interviews for all positions
• Ensure that service awards/recognition schemes are in place and constantly research ways of improving present programs.
• Provide administrative support for those programs
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Ensure that employee satisfaction survey is done every year
• Prepare and review standard operating procedures for HR
• Adhoc jobs and projects as when required by the management
Expected Years of Experience
• At Least 2 -3 years as an HR Generalist in the UAE
Expected Educational Qualification
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• An independent person who can work with minimum supervision
• Should be adept at handling work of confidential nature
• IT literate with excellent skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Flexible and able to work in a busy environment
• Delighting Customers
• Communication Skills
• Cross-cultural understanding
• People Focus
About the Company
A leading lifestyle retail and distribution company in UAE.
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|